Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spaghetti Thief

To The Spaghetti Thief,


I know who you are. You passed me in the hall on your way to the bathroom. I saw the sauce around your mouth and down your chin. There were even a few spots on your shirt. You could say I caught you red faced.


At first I was upset, but then remembered I don't really like reheated spaghetti that much. At least now I don't have to eat it. I'll take the fact that you took it and appeared to enjoy it as a compliment. Having dined with you many times before, I know this is no easy feat. For these two things, thank you.


In the future, please tell me if you plan to take my food. I'd appreciate the notice.


Your Loving Mother


P.S. If the bowl is hidden in your room, put it in the sink.






(I am a stay home mom with two young children. My office environment is, therefore, a bit different.)


From Seven Days, Seven Answers

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!

    I like it a lot. I can imagine Xander walking down the hall with spaghetti sauce allover his face. Although I suppose it would really be Eva

    ReplyDelete