Thursday, January 21, 2010

E-mail A Friend

Hi Kath,

Thanks for all the offers to hang out. Sorry I haven't been able to call you back or join you on any of the night out activities. They sound like a lot of fun!

Having a new born has changed my life greatly! Did you know she will be a month in two days? (I can't believe how fast time has flown already.) She has started to smile for reasons other than gas. It's great to see. You should stop by sometime, but call first!

Anyway, be patient with me and PLEASE keep me in mind for future events, even if you don't hear back from me.

Your Bu,

Heather

*** Prompt from Seven Days, Seven Answers***

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The way we were when we had newborn babies. It was SOO hard to keep up with friends and we prayed that they'd still want us around when the babies get older (some still do, others, well, move on). Your email really portrays what we go through.

    (what is Bu?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this one hiding in there.

    makes me remember the first time I went out with out Holly after she was born. And the times people just turned up with out calling. You think the called visit was embarrassing for me after Griffin was born...Ahh but that could be a story in its self.

    Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete