Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Border

The ad played over and over again, tempting me to follow through and "run to the border". It wouldn't be the first time I caved, but I knew that I would leave feeling bloated and still unsatisfied. What was it about the ad, the freedom it promised in whispered undertones, that drew me in so easily even after so much experience told me to quickly head in the other direction? Taco Bell was simply never going to live up to the whispered promise.

*** Daily Writing Practice ***

3 comments:

  1. This has given me the giggles and not because of your writing. But because of the images that I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, nice way to slam my writing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The writing seems not to need giggling but I did giggle. I think I'll have to write it. I'm not sure I can do it Justice. But I'll try check back in an hour. (my site that is)

    ReplyDelete