Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Because I Can

Because I can and that is a good enough reason.

I've known I can for a long time. Too long really. I shouldn't have waited to have it validated two years later. Probably longer. I should have listened to my gut. I could have found a way to pursue it. But, I didn't. I sat around admiring, wishing, envying others who were there. Others who made it look so simple while I played it safe.

Now I am making the leap, taking that chance, and learning that I always could. Learning just how much time and money I have wasted. I've only made it harder on myself. Now, I have a relationship to add into the equation. One that I appreciate and don't want to watch dissipate. One that will slowly disappear because I won't pursue it.

Because I don't have to and I question if it is a good enough reason.


3 comments: